Sunday, April 30, 2006

~Unpacking...not so much! UGH!~

Well... I had today planed out to unpack all my stuff that I brought home with me from school. I had so much stuff it filled my room and took over the kitchen.

My room before I even started unpacking. UGH! About an hour later I had tired and took a break. Then my mom came home from the air port so I talked with her for a little. Then my good ol' friends Jen Mac, Jen Whelly, Kurt and Carolyn came over to visit. It was really nice to chat and catch up with them. I hadn't seen them all year. My brother(Alastair) came in and chilled with us. He played Nintendo with Jen Whelly.Al gaming with Jen
Great friends. Jen Mac, Carolyn and Kurt. I love you guys very much.
So I guess I didn't really get all my unpacking done after all. Haha I still have a lot left to do. I know everything is on my bed right now. Maybe tonight I'll sleep in my sister's old room.

1 comment:

Adam O said...

Awww, I love Jen, Jen, Carolyn, Kurt, and Al! And you too!