Thursday, April 27, 2006

~Church Army.com~

Hahah well.. many of you don't know this but.. I applied for the 3 year program here at Taylor College. I didn't tell anyone because I wasn't really looking forward to it. haha. I applied because I knew it was the direction where God wanted me to go. I submitted to the Lord and obeyed what he was showing me and telling me to do.. as much as I didn't like it.

Well through all that I GOT ACCEPTED TODAY into the 3 year program! I just found out during lunch. Which means that in 2 years I can be commissioned as a Church Army officer. WOW! haha Can you imagine Captain Jessie Joyce. Well with everything that has happened today, I am very happy and excited to see what God has for me next. Praise Jesus! Thank you Lord you are so good to me! haha So now I'm Church army.com with Erin!

Erin and I are the only second years so it's going be the bomb.com year with just the two of us. hah.

Be Blessed

1 comment:

Shawn Branch said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! That's awesome!