Thursday, April 27, 2006

~I'M ALL DONE!~

BOO YA!!! I"M ALL DONE! I just finished my last exam about 10 mins ago! Praise You Jesus! I'm so excited.

Tomorrow is the graduating service and then I head home right after that.
I'll be home again! In my bed! In Freddy! Where I can sleep and not be woken up by house mates. YES!

Don't worry SJ crew I'll be down again to visit. I'll miss you guys so much and I'll never forget the great times we had hanging out together. You are all awesome brothers and sisters to me. May God Bless you in all that you do this summer and evermore. I love you and I will miss you so so much. I'll do my best to keep in touch with you all.

Well I'm sleepy I think I am going to take a nap before lunch.

Philippians 4:4

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

Peace out.

No comments: