Sunday, April 16, 2006

~Some Random Pictures!~

This would be the beautiful and wonderful Courtney Etheridge and I. This is during March break!
This would be Erin, myself and Courtney. Our wonderdul silly faces!
This is a picture of Andrea and I at the conference in Connecticut. Rend the Heavens! This is a picture of my youth group at Church of the Good Shepherd. I love those kids so much they are awesome. I am going to really miss them when I leave.
Hahaha this is a picture of Christian and I during Mission week in Fredericton. We were just being silly.
Oh I love these guys so much! This is Chad, Allan and Jordan. It was Chad's 20th Birthday so we had a surprise party for him. I will miss them a lot when I go. They are like brothers to me.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

wonderful wonderful wonderful...i stole the majority of them! hehehe

i'll miss you, dear sweet jessie!