Wednesday, April 26, 2006

~3 Days till SUMMER!~

Oh boy, oh boy!!! I am so excited. I just finished my fourth exam this afternoon. I have one left to do and then I am all done! Friday is the graduation for the college. It's a Forest Hills Baptist Church at 7:00pm. It's going to be a good time. This has been a very big adventure for me and I only look forward to the next thing God has for me. I feel so blessed and am very thankful for everything God has shown me and taught me thought this whole year. On top of me being happy today it's beautiful outside and the sun is shinning! Oh I love sunny days.

I can't wait to be home again. Be in my own bed, my own house, my own computer, my own SPACE. haha I'll be home Friday night hopefully if all works out. I'll be back in good on Freddy town soon with my Freddy friends. Oh I love you all and I'll see you soon. I have miss you so so much.

Today is such a wonderful God given day! Thank you Jesus for all you have done! You are amazing!

P.S 3 Days till SUMMER! BOO YA!

No comments: