Tuesday, April 18, 2006

~Lab Rat, on a Tuesday Afternoon~

I'm a lab rat on a Tuesday afternoon. I just handed in my last assignment for the year! YIPPIE! Right I am just chilling out in the lab for a bit before I head back to my place to fix myself something to eat.

Every Tuesday Erin and I ( my neighbor ) go to her placement home group. It's always a good time there. A great time to sing, pray, share the Word with everyone. Share what's burning on your heart. It's also a great time for ministry and fellowship. It's great place to be built up and encouraged in your daily walk.

Tomorrow I don't have any classes so I will be spending the majority of tomorrow studying and getting ready for my first exam on Friday. Thursday is our LAST DAY OF CLASSES! Then we head into a LONG week of exams. Friday of next week is our graduation ceremony for all the 3rd year students and 1 years who don't plan on coming back to Taylor.

Wow God has done some AMAZING things this past little while. I love it! I look back at this year and see what wondrous things God has done in my life. I am so happy. I wish to tell you more but not now because I believe may have to be for another blog on another blog.

2 comments:

T.C. said...

hey,

well not only has he done things in your life, but he has done a lot in our lives here in Fredericton. As we all saw from our church, you and the worship team did wonderful things. And we could clearly see him working through you and the others. : )

God Bless

-T

Erin said...

you rock my world everyday