Friday, April 28, 2006

~Church Army Graduation~

Tonight was the graduation serivce for all the students leaving Taylor College. It was held at Forset Hill Baptist Church. Personnally I found the night a little sad. It was an amazing God given year to really reflect on. The whole night was amazing. Ken Neilson have a talk that brought many people in to tears including himself. I was touched by what he had to say.










On the left is Christian and I after the graduation

Below: All the students and staff from Taylor College








I am very excited that the year is over and now I have 2 months before camp that I can really prepare myself for. still don't know what is happening for me in the fall I know that I am accpeted into the second year and in the church army program but I don't know what I am doing yet. What I mean is that because Erin and I are the only 2 students coming back it might be hard teaching 2 students so in that case they would send us on a 12 month placement. Send Erin somewhere and send me somewhere.

Well that is all for tonight. It was a good night.

Go where the Lord is sending you.

No comments: