Saturday, April 29, 2006

~A new generation of children~

This something I found on my other blogging place called "myspace". When I looked at it I was so moved and wanted to share with you right away. I really recommend that you look at it.

http://livedigital.com/content/52110/u22331

This is a little 7 year old crying to God. May God move in us and create in each in every one of us a child like faith. May we be people who will do God's will and pursue EVERDAY! GOD CHANGE our HEARTS. Remove the junk from us and go deep within us. God we want more of You!

2 Chronicles 7:14

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.


Malachi 4:5-6

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

John 12: 1-7
We must like the women who poured perfume on Jesus' feet. That was sacrifice. A YEAR’S WAGES. Are you willing to sacrifice your life to Him? Are you willing to lay everything down before? How far are you willing to go to show Him you love Him? Remember what He did for you... He DIED for YOU! This women humbled herself not just by pouring perfume on Jesus' feet but she untied her hair and wiped His feet with it. At that time it was women never untied their hair. This was an act of humility.

As we see in that video children actual young children crying out to God. God has created us to RADICAL people. I say if little 7 year olds are crying out then that is AMAZING!!! MAY GOD CONITUE TO CREATE A CHILD LIKE FAITH IN YOU AND IN ME!!!

No comments: