Tuesday, May 30, 2006

~Sing to the KING~


Last night I had a dream.
I remember seeing big red barn doors with white siding. All of a sudden they flung open and I saw myself worshipping. The barn was full of people. We were singing the song Sing to the King. I felt that everyone there was declaring who they were in Christ together as one body. I also felt that as we were singing that song we were taking back ground that the enemy had stolen.

Later on in the dream I remember preaching about Stephen from the book of Acts. I was using Acts 6: 15 where Stephen's face looked like an angel.
All who were sitting in the Sanhedrin looked intently at Stephen, and they saw that his face was like the face of an angel.

I remember as I was preaching I began to talk about open heavens. I read from Acts 7: 54-56 where Stephen saw the glory of the Lord and the heavens opened up.
When they heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. "Look," he said, "I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."

Each time I used scripture in my dream I remember seeing my Bible in my hands in front of me.

These are the words to the song Sing to the King

Sing to the King

Sing to the King Who is coming to reign
Glory to Jesus, the Lamb that was slain
Life and salvation His empire shall bring
And joy to the nations when Jesus is King

Come, let us sing a song
A song declaring that we belong to Jesus
He is all we need
Lift up a heart of praise
Sing now with voices raised to Jesus
Sing to the King

For His returning we watch and we pray
We will be ready the dawn of that day
We'll join in singing with all the redeemed
'Cause Satan is vanquished and my Jesus is King'

I am not entirely sure of what this dreams might mean but if God shows you something through this please let know. Thank you.

3 comments:

Jen said...

This was by far my most favorite song at T.E.C. Everyone singing and screaming and cheering at the end.. wow. just wow.

Jesus is love. <3

Erin said...

it's time to take back groung..oh man

Erin said...

where are you????? Come home