Tuesday, May 09, 2006

~Imiators of Christ our King!~

“My Princess…You are my precious daughter,

‘And I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty’ 2 Cor. 6:18.

You are a daughter of the King, and not just any king. You are My daughter, and I am the God of all heaven and earth. I’m delighted with you! You are the apple of My eye. You’re Daddy’s girl. Your earthly father may love and adore you, but his love is not perfect, no matter how great – or small – it is. Only My love is perfect…because I am Love. I formed your body. I fashioned your mind and soul. I know your personality, and I understand your needs and desires. I see your heartaches and disappointments, and I love you passionately and patiently. My child, I bought you with a price so that we could have an intimate relationship together for all eternity. Soon we will see each other face-to-face – Father and daughter – and you will experience the wonderful place I have prepared for you in paradise. Until then, fix your eyes on heaven, and walk closely with Me. You will know that – although I am God – My arms are not too big to hold you, My beloved daughter.


Love,
Your King and your Daddy in heaven"

Note: This is also for all males as well. You are God's sons and princes.

How awesome is it to know that God already has everything planed out for us. I enjoy listening to His call and His voice. I love feeling His touch. I love knowing that I am NEVER alone. I am safe in the arms of my Father. When the worlds rejects me God is still there holding me and taking good care of me. All I want to do is to disern God's will for my life. I want to walk in obedience. As hard as that is, it's rewarding at the end. For example....I didn't exactly want to submit to God when He was telling He wanted me back at Taylor College. I tried hard to get out of it. God never stopped giving me dreams, visions, and giving me scripture. Finally I was like alright God,Your plan is always better then mine. As much as this doesn't excite me right now I am going to obey you. So I applied and I got it. Through this whole process God has really changed my heart and I am happy I am going back. I am happy that I submitted to God's will and not my own.

I want to be a glory carrier. I want to carry only the glory of God on me. WHOA WOW MY heart is pounding so fast right now because I am so excited. I am so in love with GOD!! OH my goodness! Father God I love you so much!

Ephesians 5:8-14

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light(for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said:

"Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you."

C'MON we ARE light let's LIVE as CHILDERN of LIGHT. WE ARE THE LIGHT OF WOLRD!!!!

Let the glory of God consume your everything. I pray you have carry God's glory where ever you go. God has given us power and authority to do those things he did on earth.



Luke 9:1-2

When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

This isn't stuff that could only happen back in the days of the Bible this is stuff we can do TODAY!!! Because God has given us that power and authority. We have to believe, we have to have faith that God has given this gift to us. This is so important to understand tha twhat Jesus did on earth we can NOW today! To bring glory to God and to edify the Kingdom of God!

C'mon it's time that we all get yup and be IMIATORS of CHRIST!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing that When Jesus called the Twelve, he GAVE them power and authority sending them out! I love it...and I love that we are STILL in his POWER. We are in the POWER of GOD! that blows me away. Your heart was pounding fast because you were so excited...because of the message you carried in this blog. My Spine got shivers because of the message...WOW...thank you! hahaha...You've got my "C'MON!"