Monday, May 08, 2006

~For Love is Strong as Death~

Song of Solomon 8:6-7

Place me like a seal over your heart,
like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death,
its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
like a mighty flame.

Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot wash it away.
If one were to give
all the wealth of his house for love,
it would be utterly scorned.


Right now all that is on my mind is HOW much I truly love God and HOW much He loves me. I want these two verses to represent intimacy between Jesus and myself. I want to him to shape me and mold me in to the women he wants me to be. I am a lover a pursuer of Jesus Christ. I want to be able to love as He loves. I want my life to be so consumed by God that whoever meets me for the first time will meet God for the first time. GOD I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I want to you seek your face God! I want to be taken to a secret place a place to where I can be with you and you can be with me. Jesus I ask you to go deeper within me. Change my heart. Show me what I have to do. Thank you, Jesus.

I am reminded of a song... one of my favorite Songs.

This is the chorus.

I want to be small
I want to be just like a child
I want to be quite in your arms
I want to be smal
I want to be just like a child
I want to be quite in your arms.

"What is God's greatest desire for you ? God sees you as a precious treasure, and He longs to have a close relationship with you. More than anything He wants you to have an intimate love relationship and friendship with Him. God wants you to spend time with Him and intimately communicate with Him, to enjoy fellowship with Him, to trust and follow Him, and to give your life meaning and purpose. "


"Do you desire a deeper and closer relationship and friendship with God? Is your desire to know Him and to please Him growing? Do you know that hearing God's voice is by far the most important part of your prayer & fellowship time with God ? God needs to touch our hearts so that Jesus is our 1st Love, and so that we will faithfully and passionately seek Him and follow Him, however and wherever He may lead us. "

That is it... I only want to know God more and more everyday. Everyday is a NEW day. Remember God doesn’t look at what we did wrong yesterday He looks at us loving Him TODAY and HIMSELF LOVING US FOREVER! Pursue the one that is chasing YOU!! JESUS!!!

I love you Jesus.

No comments: