Wednesday, June 07, 2006

~Adventures With Little Blue Bell~

Well tonight Jen Mac, Becca Tremblay and I headed to Camp Medley for a visit. I really missed Erin, so I wanted to see her. While we were there we got to see Eric and Brennan as well. Eric and Erin are on Spring maintance for Camp. Becca brought alone her new little puppy with her. The puppy's name is Blue Bell but they just call her Blue for short. It was the cutest thing ever. She actually slept on me most of the night while Jen, Erin and I were visiting and Becca and boys were out in the boat. Here are some pictures of Blue.

See she's only little.

Jen Mac and I with little Blue Bell

Blue and I. I thought it was cute that they had a blue coller for her with a little golden bell on it. hahah

On the way home we stopped at the shell that is just down the road from Camp Medley. We were hungry. The girls got chips and candy and I got my regular coffee and for fun I decided to try something new.... that I now regret! hahah I saw these chips in the store and laughed at them because they looked so weird but I said "hey I won't know what they really taste like till I try them right?"... so I got them. I was NOT impressed!!! :

They are called Veggie Chips.

All I have to say is YUCK YUCK YUCK.YUCK.BARF.COM!!!!!!

See what they look like.... that is what they taste like!! SICK!

Hmmm I should I go back shell and get my money back! Do you think I could really do that?

hah kidding.

Well that is all for now!

Peace out my friend and God Bless you all! :)

P.S NEVER buy veggie chips!

4 comments:

Shawn Branch said...

Jessie,
The name alone should have told you that they gross.org and barf.com

Anonymous said...

SICK! veggie CHips????? (shudder). Shawn branch puts it well when he says "BARF.com"

Oh...and Blue is soo cute- he should meet Rylie some day...they would hit it off nicely. hahahaha.

Priscilla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....YOU ARE NOT A TEENAGER ANYMORE.....I WAS 20 ONCE....DON'T REMEMBER THOUGH LOL.

HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

Courtney said...

I LOVE THOSE VEGGIE CHIPS!...NO JOKE!!...LOVE EM!