Monday, May 29, 2006

~Weekend Adventures~

The weekend was so beautiful. The weather was amazing. Saturday my brother Alastair drove down to Saint John. He went to visit Dee’s and I went to visit Christian in Hampton. While I was there I had the chance I visit with his parents and his younger brother Byrann.

Christian and I took a good hike to the bank. When I say hike...I mean it was a hike. Ha Ha. When we got back our tiredness and rubber legs did not stop us from jumping on the trampoline.

It wasn't long till our legs got tired and we collapsed.


For supper Venus made some amazing steaks on the BBQ. Haha It was my 3rd steak of the WEEK. I loved it. After supper we all went to the store to rent a movie to watch together. We got Last Holiday, starring Queen Latifah and LL cool J. It was a good movie. I liked it.

Below is a picture of Byrann climbing a tree in the back yard.



Sunday morning we went to church. All the Gowan’s helped lead worship. Christian on the drums, Will on the bass, Byrann on the tambourine and Venus doing media shout. It was nice going to St. Paul's again. It was like being home. For those of you who do not know I use to live in Hampton. That is how I know Christian and his family so well. I lived in Hampton for 3 years then moved to Fredericton. My dad was the Pastor at the Anglican Church there. I miss that place a lot, even more when I am there. There is such a sense of family in that church. I love kids running everywhere, all familiar faces and all the new faces I have yet to meet. It felt like home.

I arrived back home (Fredericton) around 5:00pm Sunday. We had a special dinner for my parents because it was there 29th WEDDING anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! I cherish how much my parents love each other to pieces and that they center their relationship on God. It's amazing I love them so much.


Thank you mom and dad for being such amazing parents I love you. Thank you for loving each other with unconditionally. You have many more years ahead of you and may God bless every one of them, may He continue to show you new things every day. Be blessed this day and evermore.

Well that is my weekend adventures in a nut shell. Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was! :P ...or at least the parts where I was involved in. hahaha- oh my.