Friday, February 24, 2006

Not Having fun with my Digi Cam!

Oh my goodness I am not very pleased right now. haa I came home this after noon and I have spent from about 6:00 to 9:00 trying to upload my pictures from my camera to my computer. It really disapoints me because today is the only day I can do it. I have the program already and it;s already installed and everything but the thing is , is don't remember HOW I uploaded my pictures from last time I did it. hahah yes you can laugh, because I know later I will laugh at myself for this.

I think I need to take a break from the computer though and find peace. Before I say anyting more. I love you all very much. You'll hear more about my heart and what God has been saying to me later. I need to go talk to Him right now. :)

For God is greater than our hearts, and He knows everything. 1John4:20

No comments: