Saturday, March 04, 2006

~The Diary of a Mad Black Women~



Hey look at this everyone! This is my first my blog with PICTURES!!Ha This would be Erin and I having our crazy movie and pj night at her house. We watch "The Dairy of a Mad Black Women" I brought it over from my place. My mom gave it to me for Christmas. It has to be the best movie ever. I say everyone should go and buy it and watch it! It's a Christian moive. It has the whole deal man...people being saved, healed and dealing with forgiveness. It's awesome. Oh yes and there Gospel music baby! It really speaks about godly relationships and intimacy! This movie has NO SEX! It's great! Go watch it. It also has scripture quote all the way through it. It's about a women and her husban who leaves her for another women and through this whole movie the women is healed from the hurt of her husband leaving her. She is able to forgive him from all that he has done to her in the past. Best movie ever! I love it! Every time I watch it is like watching it for the first time all over again! haha It's great! Go get it!

No comments: