Tuesday, February 07, 2006

God's Heart and Cry


Alright this is just something I felt like sharing with everyone. This happened sometime late last week. I went to bed and then woke up around 10:30pm ( I went to bed really early that night) with the urge to talk to my mom. So I called and my brother answered the phone. He said she was already in bed. So I laid there in bed for a while just thinking. I began to think about my parents and how much I don't know them. I was thinking about how I wanted to know them. I wanted them to know me as my friends know me. I want to be real with them and feel open to say what I want with them. I want to know where they are with God and He is saying to them. Mostly I just want to know them, and I want them to know me. Then I began to cry because I was sad and upset that I didn't know my own parents and they didn't know me. I just laid there and cried.

Then God spoke to me through all this... He said now you know how I feel when I cry over my people, because I want to know them. They just don't have the desire to know me as I have to know them. God was showing me and giving me a piece of His heart. I was amazing. I just laid there and cried. I felt so good because I felt God's love surround me yet I felt pain because God was really showing how he was feeling and how His people. It was amazing. I can't put actual words to it. I can say God taught me a lot and showed me a lot though just that one night......... I want more...... of God..... more of His love.... more of His Heart..... more of His everything. I want all of Him.

1 comment:

Duffy said...

Wow, that's powerful. It's amazing that the great Creator would even want to share Himself with us. It makes your brain go "TOO MUCH!!" Bless you. More revelation is on the way.