Tuesday, February 14, 2006

~Like a little girl~


Like a little girl

I scribble the letters
of Your name on the notes
in my school book.
I write how much
I love you.
I can never
express the love
I have
for you.
Your love
for me
is pure
and
unfailing.

I want to give you
more than
what I can
write on paper.
I give you
my all,
my everything.
I am yours and
you
you are mine.

I love you more
than anything else
in the world.
You are my first
and my
foremost.

Like a little girl
I go to sleep
and dream
about you
and your love
for me.

In my dreams
I see you dancing
with me.
It's not just
any dance
it's a
romantic dance

When I wake up
I put music on
that reminds
me of you
Your name
will never
leave my lips.
I will scream
Your name
from the top
of every
mountain.

When you
look at me
you see a child,
you see a daughter,
you see a princess,
you see beauty,

Each day
I wait for
your coming.
I am patient
I am full
of peace.
I know
what you
have for me is
much better
than what
anyone else
can give me.

Like a little girl
who pictures
her wedding day
from the time she was 5
I wait for
and imagine
my bride groom,
but you
are much
better than
anyone.
You are
amazing.
I want
to be
romanced
by you.

You are
my night in shinning armor,
my shield,
my gentleman,
my lover,
my first love,
my King,

You are
my God.
I love you
with all
my heart.

~ Jessica Joyce

No comments: