Friday, February 17, 2006

~ God's Song~

I was at my apartment just reading and soaking with God. Lately I have been feeling like God has been trying to give something to me I just haven't been able to fully see it yet. So I praying and I said alright God I know you are trying give something to me. I want whatever you are giving me.

Then I had a vision of myself in a white dress on the top a very high mountain. I could see nothing but sky and clouds. The grass was so green. (ha It kind of reminded me of Julie Andrews in the Sound of music.) I began dancing in the very center of the mountain. I was like GOD I WANT MORE!!! Then the heavens opened up and Jesus came down. We began to dance together for a while. Then we stopped and I began to talk to Him. I just simply said I want sing. I want to your voice to lead me in song and worship. Take me higher God. Then all of a sudden I looked up and there was this HUGE beam of light coming down and went right into my mouth and into my throat and my then belly. Right there I knew He was putting new songs, and new music into me. Then Jesus came over to me and prayed over me. He put His on my head and then brushed his hands from my shoulders down to my feet. Then beams of lights just began to come out of me every direction. I looked at Him and I ask him what is this? He said Take hold leader of worship and worship leader. I had no words in me I was speechless.

Then I got the sense He was telling to turn off my music and to now sing. So I did. I sang. I couldn't even believe the things I was singing. I never sang like that before it was all God. Before something even came to my mind it would come out of my lips first and I would be like where did that come from thank you Jesus.

Just to let those of who you don't know, know that before this I use to sing every now and then just around my apartment but not so much in front of people. I have always loved singing. I have never been bold enough to sing in front of people though. So that will be my next step with God. ha.

Anyways if you have any interpretations about this more than me please share them with me. Thanks.

Be Blessed

P.s This actualy dated from February 8, 2006 I took it from my my space and pasted it into here. I'll be doing that with a few of my other blogs as well.

No comments: