Tuesday, February 21, 2006

~Pray for the elders, the speakers and the leaders over us!~

Friday after school I hopped in the car with Skky, Katie, Courtney and Chad. We all went St. Stephen. The drive there and back was a lot of fun. I guess your asking why did we go to St. Stephen out of all places? hah There happened to be a worship service at The Christian community center so we went. It wasn't exactly what has expected but we still ended up having a good time.

I do believe that God put something on my heart that night. It was to begin praying for our leaders. No not... the leaders of Canada. Yes we do need to pray for them. When I say "leader" I mean go pray for those people that are speaking to the church. God called me to pray for the guy who was speaking Friday night. I said to God " God I am so young and he is a leader." God said " go and pray for him" Think about it... how often does the speakeer in the church get prayer from the young people? Probably not often. I really think it's time for the young people to be praying for the elders of the church and for our speakers. We are to encourage them through prayer and the love of God. God really spoke to me that night as I was praying over this man. To be honest I never knew his name and I wasn't very impressed with this talk but God still told me pray for him. We need to begin to pray for them today!

No comments: