Saturday, December 23, 2006

~I Have Been Chosen~

Lately I have been thinking about my next couple of years and where God might want me. Questions spring in my head like….

What am I going to be doing this summer?


Where am I going this summer?

Where are you calling me God?

Where am I going after I graduate?

What will I do?

What do you want from me?

What can I do?

Let tell me you I am not worried at all I am more just thinking about what God is planning for me in the next couple of years. It is rather exciting. I look to God for direction and guidance with these questions. I give them all over to Him. I give my thoughts, my dreams, and my life to Him.
One thing that has been popping up for me in the last little while is Ephesians 1 after I read that chapter I found it very encouraging to me especially where I am right now. I encourage you all to read or re-read it. It is so good. There were a couple verses that really stuck out to me I’ll share a few with you.

In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.

When I read these verses and the rest of chapter one, I really felt God speaking that into me. I felt him confirming my thoughts and my questions. Saying ‘everything is in my hands Jessie, just trust me.’ I felt so encouraged. I find that every time I read it I feel more and more wrapped in God arms. I feel the peace of Christ all around me. I so encouraged. FOR HE IS AMAZING GOD!!! HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to be wrapped in His Glory!! Thank You Jesus!!!!
Take these verses and be ecouraged. Make these your own between you and God.
WE HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS. THE EVERY HAND THE CREATED THIS WORLD HAS CHOSEN US TO BE HIS OWN CHILDREN. THE HAND THAT CREATED THIS WORLD WAS ALSO BORN IN THE MOST HUMBLING OF PLACES… A STABLE. JESUS YOU ARE SO GOOD!!!!

No comments: