Sunday, December 10, 2006

~Truly Was An Answer To Prayer~

Today was an amazing day!! It truly was an answer to prayer. Many of you know my Dad. Many of you also know that he is a solid believer in Christ. Many of you don't know that I have dreamed of the day where my dad can see for himself where I go to church and how the community here worships God as one body. I had been praying for this day for a while, that my dad and I could worship together and he could see me worshiping God in a different setting than he is use to.

My dad drove here just to go to church with here today!!! We got to church and he and my pastor hit it off right away. As I was singing and worshipping I felt so thankful that my dad was able to come to church with me. I began thank God for His goodness. As I stood there next to my dad worshipping my heavenly Father, I began to cry with tears of happiness. This truly was an answer to prayer!! My dad said he really enjoyed the service and loved what my pastor had to share. He also said that he had preached on something very similar to that the week before so it was really good.

Thank you so much Jesus. You are so faithful and so wonderful. I love you so much! Continue to do what you’re doing in me.!!

No comments: