Saturday, December 16, 2006

~Update~

Little bit of an update from moi

-> Yesterday was my one and only exam
-> All done classes and exams!!! YAY

-> 6 days till I head home to my family
-> Tomorrow night I am in a Christmas play at my church
-> From the 20th to the 22nd myself and all the other student are doing a mission
-> 22nd I head home for the Christmas Holidays
-> 23rd My older sister comes home from Alberta for Christmas. So excited to see her.
-> 24th Christmas Eve!
-> 25th Christmas day! Happy Birthday Jesus!!! Happy Birthday Christian!!


God has been showing things He wants to clear out of me. I can say some things are easy and well others… not so much. What I can say is that I do like the feeling of being clean and I like it most when Jesus cleans me. I am finding the Lord taking things that I do and that are natural to me and saying-‘get rid of this and that’ I love my Father as my Father loves me. I Thank God, for showing me where I am wrong so I can continue to pursue Him more deeply.

Just wanted to share with you a little bit of what is going on for me.

Merry Christmas
!

No comments: