Tuesday, December 05, 2006

~Dream~

Lately I have been praying for the salvation of my friends from high school. God has laid them heavy on my heart.Monday night I remember I had a dream.

In my dream I was crusade or something it was take place underneath with huge tent. I remember John Crowder was there and he was praying for people by laying on of hands. The only people there I knew were all my friends my high school. I remember John was first laying hands on all the guys. I looked over and these guys I once knew unbelievers were getting filled with the Holy Spirit. I saw some of them weeping.I saw hearts being changed and transformed. I saw that there was conviction in their eyes. I remember looking around and almost being in tears because I had been praying for this day for so long.

Then John came over to me, I didn't look at him I was so focused on what God was in all my friends that I never even thought about myself. As John got closer I felt the presences of the Holy Spirit on him. It was so thick. I remember there was some of my friends standing behind me incase I fell.


Jesus you are so good. I love you so much. You how much I care for my friends. I pray that you will continue to work in them and show them more of who you are. I pray that they will stop rejecting you and begin accepting you. JESUS THEY NEED YOU!! If anyone feels the Lord is saying something to you about this dream please feel free to let me know. Thanks!

No comments: