Monday, November 27, 2006

~Fervent Prayer~

Alright so last night I attempted to post a blog but then my laptop froze on me and I wasn't very happy. It has been amazing though with everything God has been showing in the last couple of days. I am so marveled by His works and His beauty.

I have been re-reading Revelation and last night Christian and I ended up talking a lot about it. It was really cool what we both had to share about it.

Revelation 4: 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying:
Holy, holy holy
is the Lord God Almighty,
who was , and is, and is to come.

Imagine declaring God's praise day and night. Not because someone told you to or because it was some sort of conference and everyone was doing it. But because YOU wanted to pray and declare His name DAY AND NIGHT WITH NO STOPPING!!!! HOLY HOLY HOLY is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!! WHO WAS AND IS AND IS TO COME!!!

Picturing the four creatures saying this over and over again to me is so beautiful. It's a fervent pray.

Lately The Lord has been showing me over and over again the words 'fervent prayer.' I really feel God is taking me into a season of fervent prayer. Fervent Prayer - passionate, intense, sincere, enthusiastic, fiery.I feel like something has changed in me after last night something good, something wonderful. I feel even closer to God then the night before. I love Jesus so much. I only want more of Him. I hope that this blog isn't just another blog for you; I hope it's not just a bunch of words on a screen to you. I hope you realize I am sharing my heart with you. I am sharing my personal relationship with Jesus Christ with you.

Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come!!!

Revelation 8: 1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Oh wow!!! Silence in heaven? Imagine all those crying holy to the Lamb, all the elders all those who were worshiping God, all of heaven went silent. I can't even picture it. Can you? It's so powerful to think about it. All of those creatures who were crying Holy, Holy, Holy... day and night were silent when the seventh was being opened.

I want to know You more Jesus, I want to know more about you. The only I can verbally express right now is that I love You Lord. I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! GOD YOU SO GOOD!!! SO POWERFUL!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie Hunt said...

Hey Jessie good post. I know that I always find Revalation a challenging book. I love the way they describe worship in Heaven! Whooo I can hardly wait. I heard a speaker this year that said something that still really hits me. They said everytime we have communion and say the words of the prayer before Communion and it gets to the the part that goes "with All the Company of heaven we join them to say Holy Holy Holy...." I never thought of who was saying that with us. It really blew my mind.