Monday, October 30, 2006

~Your Daughter~

I am your daughter, a lover of you, my Father.
You died for me, for my sins.
You have washed me clean with your blood.
You have me in your arms
And have never stopped loving me
You take amazing care of me
You have been so faithful to me


When I call on you I know you are there
I wait for the day that I can sit on your lap.
I look around and see the creativeness you have.

Who would have thought of clouds so white and fluffy?
Only You Lord
Who would have thought of the different seasons in a year?
Only you Lord
Who would have thought of all the different animals and their names?
Only you Lord.


I want more of you.
Change me inside and out
Clean me
I love you

I want to dance with you

I want to laugh with you
I want to run with you
I want to sing with you
I want to walk with you
I want you to be the center of my life
I love you, I want you.


Here I am, your daughter Jessica.
Use me to your will. I am your servant
I worship, I will live every inch of my life
for you, You are the King of Kings.
I find joy in walking your path of light

Thank you Jesus
You are the ultimate Father.


I love you

Your daughter

Jessie

1 comment:

Karen said...

amen! thats good..thats really good. really encouraging! be blessed!