Saturday, October 07, 2006

~His Bleeding Heart~


I look up
And see
This beautiful
Heart
From it
I see it
Bleeding
Drops of
Blood

Looking
More closely
I saw clear
Spring water
On the outside
Of the heart
The spring water
Began to
Drop
With the blood
Side by side

Who’s heart
Is this?
I thought
To myself

It’s my Father’s
Heart
His heart
Bleeds
For his people
His love
We will never understand
His agape
For us.

My heart runs
And jumps
For my Father
I want to
Know Him
More.

My thoughts and
My feelings
Are not even
Making sense
Right now

I feel like
Diving
Into deep water
I feel like running up
To the highest
Mountain
And calling out to
God “I WANT MORE GOD!”
With my
Arms stretched
Wide open.

I love You
My heart yearns
For You
Oh God You
Are amazing
I trust you
I give you
My life.

I am here
Your daughter
Jessica
Here I am
I am Yours
I am listening
To You.
Take me as I am.
I want more.

For the joy
Of the Lord
is my strength

Thank You Jesus
For dying
on the cross
for me
So I could have
A relationship
With You.

Thank You
For your
Heart
That bleeds for me
And all your people.
Thank you.

No comments: