Thursday, October 26, 2006

~When I am weak, then I am Strong!~

My thoughts right now are flowing. I cannot get over all the things God is doing for me lately. I want to thank him for the great forgiveness he has for me and everyone. I am in such awe of Him lately. I feel like he stripping me away. It's a good thing. It is really hard but I know it’s rewarding in end. It enjoy in my sufferings. Who am I to say 'I am suffering though?' Have I never suffered like Jesus or even Paul? No. What God is having me walk through is nothing to what Jesus did for e on the cross.Thank you Jesus for being my friend and holding me close you in every area of my life.

Lately people have saying to me "Jess you are so real." Honestly I really do not see that in myself. I can tell you that I am not hiding anything and I will be honest with people. I speak the truth in love. I guess it's just one of those things that I never saw in myself .... real. Hmmm maybe it's something to think about. It's something I continue want to be better at with everyone.I feel weak and helpless. I look to God for strength.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
I am so in love with God right now. I cannot get over how much He has done for me. How great is the love God lavishes on us! I am a sinner, I do mess up. I don't want to pretend I am someone that I am not. My desire is to be transparent. I want to be a carrier of God's glory. I also do not want to hide my sufferings. Remember we share in our sufferings. Some days it can really suck to be real with someone. I can sit and say though it encourages me. God doesn't call us to frost things over with the word 'nice'. He wants us to be imitators of Him. In doing that we must be real and speak the truth in Love and be obedient to His calling for our life!

Thank you Reed Flemming for all you have taught me through your sufferings. You have no idea how much you have enouraged me. You are a blessing. Thank you. May the Lord himself bless you richly

No comments: