Wednesday, September 20, 2006

~God WOWED Me Today~

Tonight my house mate Hilary and I went to aerobic. I really enjoy it because it's a christian community of all of women who love and serve the Lord. It's amazing. One thing the aerobics instructor got us to think and pray about were things such as worship, discipleship, ministry, mission and fellowship.

It was interesting because as I was standing there doing my thing I really began to think and I was thinking hard on these things. I prayed about them as well. I really felt God's presence over whelm me as I was there. I felt such peace when began to think about them and pray about them . I also felt God teaching and giving me questions to think about. Kind of like the child again. I was amazing. I was so moved. The questions God laid on my heart were :

Do we really know what it means to worship God our King?
Do we really know what it mean to be a disciple of God our King?
Do we really know what ministry is in the eyes of God our King?
Do we really know what mission means to God our King?
Do we really know what it means to fellowship as God our King did?

Please don't get the idea that I am stressing out over these question because I am not. I feel really God's peace over these questions. I really that with these He take me to a deeper level. I want to know more and more about God. He excites me every day. It's so neat how God can teach you in the simplest and smallest ways but they seem SO HUGE to you personally. HA! I love it! GOD YOU ARE GREAT!! Maybe this all sounds so off the wall to everyone, but even if it is I want you to know that God has changed me inside and out and that He got me thinking about simple things in a BIG way. It's hard to explain but I love it. If you do understand what I saying I hope you were able to get something out of this. Well I must go. I am getting way too excited right now. May God Bless you all always in all that you do.

John 4:24~ God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship him in spirt and in truth.

1 comment:

lovesick vagrant said...

aerobic? what is that..like the excercises?