Saturday, September 09, 2006

~First week at Taylor~

Well it's been a wonderful first week at school. I have enjoyed getting to know all the new students. I live with 3 other girls. They are Hilary, Susan, and Rachel. They are all great girls and awesome to hang out with.

This week all the students have been working on an outreach for the end. We are planning on having a skate comp. tomorrow at Stone church. It should be amazing. We are using the Stone church parking lot and bringing in ramps and all the rest of that crazy like skater stuff.

Last night the LDP'S ( Leadership Development Program - people), and Erin and I went how to a movie. It was really nice to get away from the school for a night as well as see some new faces.





Oh and tonight Erin, Hilary and I are dying are hair. This is my night with Erin before she heads out to Victoria, B.C. We chowed now on such yummy nachos earier in the night!

This has been a great week with great people. I am really pumped for a new year at Taylor College. I am excited to learn and I am excited for my placement. This will be good.

DEAR ERIN:

Well Erin I cannot believe your heading to B.C
I cannot believe the friendship I have been able to develop with you over this past year. I am so thankful we got to know each other the way we do today. You are a radical woman of God. Sometimes I wonder if your even human. I love you so much. So are so wacky and freaking funny. I could go on and on about you but I that would take too long, plus I really don't know how interesting this is for anyone else who may be reading this. Erin I pray that God will provide for you in every area possible. May He show you Himself in whole new way. May you fully experience God and His powerful healing. I pray that you may walk in boldness and couragousness. May you walk like a lion, in boldness and ready to leap into faith. I have learned so much from you Erin. You have taught me so much in my own walk with God. Thank you so much. I look up to you as a sister. Thank you for being such a great best friend. I love you.

P.s sorry for being so sappy and cheesey

Well that is all tonight. Peace out everyone.

2 comments:

Erin said...

hey you fromage face, I love you too! You are going to have a crazy, awesome, blessed year in Saint John. It's wild to see how God has already arranged things..just with the people you're living with and the changes at the college, I'm already excited to come back. God is doing a new thing at Taylor College this year. Well...here I go!...man this is nuts, totally be blessed and be a blessing. BANG CLUB! love ya- ET

Jen said...

Hey Jess, where are you going to be placed this year?? Do you know yet? I want to come and see you sometime I don't know when but I will be around sometime