Monday, December 17, 2007

~Dreams~

Dreams, we all have dreams of things we would like to do or try to do.
Some of mine are:

Taking ballet lessons again
Learning how to play the piano
Taking voice lessons again
Going rock climbing
Going back to Quebec to live or visit Going sailing
Learn how to play the guitar

I believe my dreams will come true with all of God's help. He will strengthen me and teach me how to do it all.

These were just some things that were running through my head, I just thought I would share them with you.


What are some of your dreams?

1 comment:

AfterVerner said...

Thanks for the comment!

I guess one of my dreams would be to be excellent in any one musical thing. I want to go to Africa, and that happens in June. I sort of kind of want to be famous a little bit. I think a person could have a lot of fun with that.

It's good to know what your dreams are.