Wednesday, June 14, 2006

~Always Low Prices!~


Alrighty I am only writing this because I am excited! I went out shopping tonight with Erin. I seriously have a whole new love and appreciation for wal-mart. I love that place. EVERYTHING is ALWAYS cheap or on sale! hahaha Oh goodness I can't believe I am writing all this down.

Now I know some of you like do you summer shopping.... well I say go do it ALL at wal- mart. You'll find everything you want there. Remember kids Wal- Mart always low prices....ALWAYS!

Don't forget the wonderful wal-mart staff. They are always on the ball with things. THey are all so very nice and kind to you. They are welcoming and they make you want to come back. Oh no they may not be a good thing for me haha. God Bless Wal-Mart and the workers.



Anyway I had a great day shopping with my bestest pal Erin friend. Everyone go to wal-mart!....EVERYONE!:

3 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness...haha- your funny

lovesick vagrant said...

you should watch the documentry on walmart. it would make ya sick