Sunday, March 05, 2006

~I'm done with you Maccabees~

WOW! Finally finished Maccabees! Erin and I spent 8 hours in the computer lab together yesterday working on a tough assignment for one of our teachers. We also spent most of today in the lab as well. Boy am I glad it's all over with. Even better we got it done a week early! Booya! George Eves your assignments are too hard!! No one understands your questions. Oh well I am just sitting dancing in my seat because I am so done baby. Yesterday was amazing how God just helped me in everyway. I was so movitatived and ready to get this baby done and I did! Thank you God for helping me every step of the way! You are such an faithful and loving God. You are good God! Thank you. All glory goes to You. Well just wanted to share with you my weekened haha spent in the lab with Erin. I hope you had fun in the beautiful sunshine!

2 comments:

Erin said...

PRAISE THE LORD! If I ever have to do an essay like that again, I promise I'll quit.. I'm glad we got to bond over blood shed, battles and temple desecrations! Three Cheers for the Hasmonean Dynasty! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Adam O said...

I say a big BOO to essays... I have never liked them.
But I say a big YAY to you, as I do like you!
Hahaha... hope your Saturday is going well.