Wednesday, June 13, 2007

~My Offering~

Your name is beautiful
Your name is sweeter than honey
Your name is like perfume poured out.
And I love You oh God.

And I cry out
To know you more
Oh Lord
I want to be
I want to be
Your servant Jesus

So take me ask I am
I give You my life
as offering
I’ll give you all I have

I pour my life,
my everything
at your feet
May it be a sweet fragrance
unto You Jesus.

I want to be like you Jesus
I want to be a imitator of Your Kingdom
Shave away my plaque
Refine my heart and purify me

So take me as I am
I want to dance with You again
The dance of intimacy
So, I give you my life
This is all I have
It’s my offering to you

I lay here and
absorb Your heavenly presence
Jesus
I am off struck by the
Weight of your glory

I look to you
To find my way
I look to you
To find my strength
I look to you

To find the love
that never fails.
Jesus
All I want to do
Is live my life for You.

Cause You are
My Father
You are my
Creator
My friend and brother
Jesus You are more than
Enough, I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really good! I printed it off and put it on my comp. desk!

Jen said...

nice words Jess!