Monday, February 19, 2007

~Engaged!~

Yes many of you know Christian Gowan and I are officially engaged. Christian got down on his knees Friday night, February 16th 2007 asking if I would marry him. I said yes.

Hilary, Susan, Katie and Jen came home and they knew right away what happened. We all went over the chapel and began to worship God and give thanks. They all decided to pray over Christian and I. I was blessed and encouraged by everyone who prayed over us that night.

As it stands right now, we are thinking of getting married sometime in the beginning of May 2008....No set dates yet. We will keep everyone updated though.

Thank you Jesus for how you have directed both Christian and I in this relationship. All glory goes to You God.

Thank you to all of you who have been praying for us. May the Lord bless you greatly.

11 comments:

lovesick vagrant said...

Wow! congradulations Jesse...i can picture your face

Susan said...

CONGRATS Jessie! I am sure I have said it a million times already, but one more can't hurt! I will be praying for you guys over this next year!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I'm happy that the two of you are there, it is always good when two people who love God so much become one with Him. I know that next April will be a month of joy.

gray said...

So Exciting! Congratulations and Blessings!

Jen said...

YAY!!!!

Chris Burke said...

now your wording makes me wonder..you say he got down on his knees.. that implies both of them... which to makes me think he was begging you!!!! lol congrats!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, JESSIE!

I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon!

Love,
(Your cousin) Anne

Anonymous said...

I am soo happy for you guys, but also so proud of you, for letting God steer your relationship, that's the only way to survive this world, is with God at the Helm. I Love you two, and will be praying for you this year, while Christian is in BC.
Love lady Di

Micah and Katie said...

Hey that's awesome, being married rocks! Congrats you two! Micah and Katie