Saturday, August 12, 2006

~Camp Medley~


Camp has been amazing. God has been showing me Himself through so many differnt things. Such as the campers, the staff, life style of camp, the love that comes from everyone at around me. It's radical. I wish I could tell you more but I want you to know that God has been doing amazing things at camp and He is not near done.
Thank you Father for all the children you have brought to camp. Thank you for placing them so perfectly with the counsellors they should be with. You are amazing.

Here are some photos of the summer.

This is Abby and myself . All girls week.( she was an amazing camper.)
These are my JT2 girls awesome group of girls. Love ya girls!
D-Hall Staff JT3! Awesome job!
JT3 .Steph and I at camp fire!
Boys and girls 1. Sara and I
God is good.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

See you on Sunday...Elijah and I are prepared to make the girls scared to be Moms too soon!

sista' rose said...

hey jessie! looking forward to having you at GHC this fall! you are awesome. the kids at medley are blessed to have one so full of Jesus...cya soon.

Jen said...

Hye Jessie, I miss ya, we will have to get together when you are back in Saint John!!